Introduction - Irisarri

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Irisarri
Egg

Introduction - Irisarri

Post by Irisarri »

Hello everyone, I am Daniel, a Spanish Army OR7 with a 15 year career in infantry regiments and currently posted in a more quiet unit. I have a natural interest in how other NATO countrie's infantry units work, and 75th Ranger Regiment being one of the best elite infantry units in the world it was a matter of time coming here and asking directly to active or former Rangers about it.
Not being American I suppose that information on my military record is irrelevant but of course I can post it here for reciprocity purpose, always keeping an eye on not showing too much private info. Of course I am going to ask only unclassified stuff for educational and comparison purposes.

Thank you in advance, I hope that I could learn a lot from you all, and I'll try to be as less annoying as possible. Please bear with my far from perfect english, I'll do my best.

Regards

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”