Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

thomasjb729
Egg

Introduction

Post by thomasjb729 »

Hello all, my name is Tom and I'm a 24 y/o male currently in college. I was in the USMC for 4 years as a Motor Transport guy and now I'm out utilizing my GI Bill in school, but I can't shake the feeling of joining the military again.

Towards the end of my enlistment I started to research about special operations forces and have since became extremely interested in becoming a part of SOF, more specifically about becoming a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment.

After reading Dick Couch's "Sua Sponte", I'm hear to read the forum and educate myself on everything Rangers before I make the decision of rejoining the military in hopes of getting to the Regiment.

Thank you all, and thank you very much to everyone on hear who has guided, educated, and mentored all who dream of becoming an Army Ranger.
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Marine.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
IntelToad
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by IntelToad »

Welcome here Devil Dog, this place has a wealth of information. Where are you going to school ?
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”