Introduction - Andrew

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Z834
Egg

Introduction - Andrew

Post by Z834 »

Dear Rangers and all others,
Hi my name is Andrew and I am currently a sophomore in high school. I believe that I have been called to serve my country and would find it a great honor to join your ranks. Recognizing that the rangers are the best of the best I wish to learn and train all I can so that I might make it into your ranks. Any advice would be extremely appreciated. Two things about me are that I am an Eagle Scout and I love backpacking.
Thank you all,
-Andrew

wazzle
Ranger Parent/Moderator

Re: Introduction - Andrew

Post by wazzle »

Welcome to the forum Andrew. Check out DEP, Delayed Enlistment Program online. You can go to the Army recruiters office and check it out also. It allows you to enlist in this program about a year prior to actually graduating and going into the Army. While talking to the Recruiter, ask them about Option 40 which, if it is available, will put you into the 75th Ranger Regiment Program. My oldest son did that and had his date going to MEP shortly after graduating High School.
Proud father of two 3/75 Rangers (Both have served, raising a family, working and going to school)
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have." Ronald Reagan
Z834
Egg

Re: Introduction - Andrew

Post by Z834 »

Thank you sir! I will make sure to do that.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”