Graduated OSUT

Basic & AIT
Colt6920
US Army

Graduated OSUT

Post by Colt6920 »

Well Rangers it has been a long 15 weeks, but I finally turned blue and graduated. Basic Training was a mixture of really good, and really shitty times all rolled into one. Overall I enjoyed the experience. I checked into Airborne school yesterday, only to have them tell me instead of starting Airborne School we are going straight to RASP because the Army is trying some new pilot program where they will send us to Airborne after we graduate RASP. I have never heard anything about this before, and thought we were just getting fucked with. However, I found out a little bit later it is all true and I am to start Pre RASP on Monday. I am still a little confused, because they really didn't give us much information, but I am trying to find out as much as I can. Regardless of what they do, I'm not going home without my scroll.
11X Op 40 20101102

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle
F.S. Corey
Ranger

Re: Graduated OSUT

Post by F.S. Corey »

Congrats Colt6920 on finishing OSUT!
Good luck with the rest of your training.
Please keep us updated on what's going on with the switching up of the training order, I am very interested in finding out what is going on with that.

Have a good one.
Mentor: Ranger Ndog275
11C Mortars
RASP Class 04-12
2/75
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Graduated OSUT

Post by Steadfast »

Congratulations on receiving your Blue Cord Colt6920.

I have upgraded your title to: US Army. You may also upgrade your avatar & select one from tactical or another one of your own choosing, you have earned it.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “About OSUT”