Shipping Out

Basic & AIT
2014Bulldog
Embryo

Shipping Out

Post by 2014Bulldog »

Rangers,

It has been a long while since I've been on this site, I apologize for this.

I reported to the Citadel on August 14th for Hell Week and I've been pushing on since then. Back at the end of January, I enlisted in the National Guard as an 11-Bravo. I report to Fort Benning for OSUT on May 4th.
I plan to SMP contract to come out as an officer. My mindset with this is that I'm not going to be one of the Lieutenants that thinks he knows everything. My sergeant said the best thing to do is go in with the mentality that I'm dumb as shit and need to learn from my unit, which makes a lot of sense.

I'm motivated and ready for this, I thank you all again for your help
"‎A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; none can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment."
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Shipping Out

Post by Earthpig »

Thanks for he SITREP. Best of luck to you on your journey. Lead from the front, by example.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
2014Bulldog
Embryo

Re: Shipping Out

Post by 2014Bulldog »

Always from the front, sir, thank you.
"‎A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; none can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment."

Return to “About OSUT”