35L Counterintelligence Agent

Basic & AIT
colin1
USAF

35L Counterintelligence Agent

Post by colin1 »

Hello Rangers! I made sure that I used the search function before I posted so I can ensure that I won't ask a question that has been asked already. I am prior service Air Force looking to join the Army and hopefully if I'm lucky become a Ranger. I've researched the 75th Ranger Regiment website on the Ft Benning site to see what MOS's are available. Now researching through all of the posts on this website I see a large number of people are interested in 11x, 68W and periodically a few 13F's are running around. I would absolutely love to be honored with any of those MOS's if I could but what I'm curious about is the life of a counterintelligence agent? Can anyone enlightmen as to what they do day to day and while deployed? Are they assigned to each battalion or only the RSTB? Thank you very much in advance Rangers! I really hope I didn't overlook any posts with the search function because I honestly don't want to waste anyone's time. Take care. I look forward to learning from each of you.
mule26
Inprocessing

Re: 35L Counterintelligence Agent

Post by mule26 »

Day to day jobs: 50M targets...periodic MOS training, tactical training, opportunities to go to SOC, ASOC and FTC.
Overseas, well, I won't talk about that open forum, but it's pretty much like you could imagine having gone to SOC or ASOC. There ARE opportunities in Regiment for 35L. Yes, you would have to come to the STB. PM me for more specifics if you want.
Mule26
75th RSTB - 2007-Present
Class 7-10

Return to “About OSUT”