Drill Sergants

Basic & AIT
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Oz wrote:
I don't care who you are. If a guy puts his hands on me, he better be prepared to get "rubbed" back.

And I thought I was the only one like that. Can I have your number?

Oh, wait, don't ask don't tell. Crap, disregard the previous.
Pacman, major plus! :lol:

Oz, If you are really a tough guy, you'll get plenty of oppurtunities to try that out in the military. let us know how that works out for ya.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger wm311:

Oz, If you are really a tough guy, you'll get plenty of oppurtunities to try that out in the military. let us know how that works out for ya.

Yea. Let us know what military stockade you are doing time in. :shock:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Good story LN... Lessons for ones of all ages in there : :D
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

OZ,
Hopefully you can tell you are starting to stink up our AO.
We're here to try and give good advice to wannabe hooahs. The fact that these guys are giveing advice, on a topic like this, says alot for their character.

Get your shit together, or go work in a 7-11 somewhere.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Tough

Post by SkyShark »

You are a fucking stud. I would love top be there when you tell your D.S. you would "touch " him back. That would be a fucking blast to watch.

Drill Seargents do have a time where they can "touch" you. If you are on a range or in a training environment and you become a saftey hazard, the Drill can't take whatever precautions he sees fit to ensure the saftey of the other soldiers.

Also for all you DEPS if there is anything you learn in the Rangers, Infantry or whatever. Learn This. WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FIELD STAYS IN THE FIELD! Don't ever violate that order. The first time you do, you might as well do whatever you can to leave the unit. Try it once and see what happenes.
It's all good.
Oilpatch
Tadpole

Post by Oilpatch »

"Lighten up, Francis."

Sgt Hulka; "Stripes"
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Oz?.........Oz?.................well guys we did it again........another one hit the road. :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

mr.goodwrench83 wrote:Well, it's not that I'm afraid of being hit or anything, I was just wondering. I don't like surprises. Thanks for the information.
Bud...if you are so worried about getting touched then you better back out now. RGR Spartan as well as the others here have given you some rock solid advice. As far as being surprised, well surprise. Ity's gonna happen. Most turds that got slapped around deserved it. And even though they are not allowed to hit you doesn't mean it won't happen. FYI people aren't supposed to try to use a fucking building as an airport but they did. Go figure out some priorities. I got my ass beat (especially in Batt) and i'm thankful for it.
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

If your worried about gitting bitch slapped for being stupid, then what the hell do you think is going to happen when you act stupid while getting shot at? You or someone else will end up fucked up. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
nmuts02
Embryo

blanket party

Post by nmuts02 »

It seemed to me that those who got slapped around a bit were made better by it. It helps you get squared away quick as hell, and if the drill sergeant doesn't do it, then the platoon will. Some fucknut in our platoon called home afterwards though, his parents called their congressman, etc. Two days later for morning formation we had 64 assigned, 04 in confinement. The snitch was out of the army soon afterwards. I think drill sergeants should be allowed to be more physical. But I'm just a private, and as I have learned, we dont know shit.
Class 13Fox07-04, Ft Sill

Charlie Rock Motherfucking Hard
Bushmaster
Embryo

Post by Bushmaster »

The only time a drill sergeant will put his hands on you is during the grenade training exercises. This is when 6 weeks of built up frustration was unleashed. We would have the SITs stand against a wall with their flak vests on and "jam" the grenade canister into their chests in an authoritative manner (hehehehehe). We would also have them practicing exiting the pit several times. Of course, since I had the most caring drills sergeants in the Army, they would always be sure to cover the SITs bodies with their own so the SITs wouldn't get hurt. After 5-10 times executing this training exercise for the few that just couldn't get it, they finally did. Having a 200 lb drill body slam you into the ground 10+ times and then land on you for your own safety seems to work wonders for the seemingly untrainable. :wink:

No drill sergeant worth a damn will hit a SIT because the no drill will end his/her career over a slimeball with an attitude.
Just a grunt.

Return to “About OSUT”