Need some footage

Hand to Hand, Combative Skills, etc...
lawdog
Tadpole

Need some footage

Post by lawdog »

I've very recently been tasked with teaching Officer Survival and proper mindset at our state academy and want to re-vamp their presentation with some good videos showing officers in gun fights. I know there are many leo's on the site and everyone seems to get a bunch of emails all the time of dash cam or other video footage of these things. If any of you have them could you email them to me and if you know anything about it, just add a name or something that I could use to find the write up on it. I'm on policeone.com also and will be sending out the same there. Thanks. My email is koltman62@hotmail.com. Later.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
42L5V
Ranger

Re: Need some footage

Post by 42L5V »

I'm going to Tony Blauer's SPEAR course next week (http://www.blauertactical.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), and I understand he shows a lot of that type of stuff during instruction. If I can get a disk, then I'll pass on a copy. I'll be done with the course around 4 Feb, so remind me - I've got short term memory problems. :lol:
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

That would be great. I'm not familiar with Tony Blauer but I'll check out his website. I'm gonna try and get a hold of Lt. Col. Dave Grossman and the guys from Calibre Press too. I've got tons of ideas spinning through my head and any help would be greatly appreciated. If you can get one let me know what the cost would be and I'll take care of it.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:Grossman will be out here soon. I'll tell him you said yo!
I only met him once and it was many years ago but the man is an awesome speaker. I saw him in Cheyenne and got to talk to him a lot during the seminar. Got both of my books autographed. See if he's got anything I can steal from him. I'm checking his appearance schedule as well and gonna try and get to another one of his seminars. Worth every penny.
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

I should get a disk at the end of the week. Not sure if there's open source restrictions or not. Drop a PM on Thur or Fri and I'll know by then.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92

Return to “Close Combat”