Ultimate Fighter (current RAMPAGE/FORREST teams)

Hand to Hand, Combative Skills, etc...
Nomad
Ranger

Ultimate Fighter (current RAMPAGE/FORREST teams)

Post by Nomad »

I think the show got off to a good start when Dana brought in 32 instead of just 16. None of the initially picked 16 got a chance to figure out they'd have to make weight in 48 hours and then fight, which led to a few of them getting stomped in their fight for a spot in the house.

The guys who made it earned their place. I was disappointed with two fights, but other than that, it has been exciting.

But I cannot fucking stand it when these dudes start talking about "war" and "combat". One guy just kept yapping about how he wanted a "war" and how he was there to go to "battle" and that his fights were there for him to test his mettle in "combat".....go fucking join the grunts if you want all that shit but someone needs to stop the fucking camouflage clothes and war talk.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

You get the same thing from football coaches who call their players "warriors." :roll: I agree with you.

As far as the fights, the last one I saw was the worst fight I've ever seen. I thought the two dudes were going to mate before it was over. They both passed up guillotines, arm bars, all kinds of moves. They mostly just humped each other.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

The show's been getting better.

I was glad that crazy looking fuck beat the shit out of the loudmouth kid who fucked up his dip. He had it coming for being a punk.

Unfortunately, there are still a few clowns left that need to go. As a whole, it is nice to see the clean cut guys whoop ass.
CatFish Driver
Ranger

Post by CatFish Driver »

Nomad wrote:The show's been getting better.

I was glad that crazy looking fuck beat the shit out of the loudmouth kid who fucked up his dip. He had it coming for being a punk.

Unfortunately, there are still a few clowns left that need to go. As a whole, it is nice to see the clean cut guys whoop ass.
Truthitude.

And then that asshat had the nerve to say that he didn't get his ass whipped legitimately. I hope he gets beat like a rented mule again out of the ring and that Dana kicks him to the curb and out of UFC for good. It has enough Tito's already.
Ranger School Class 08-02

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
--Senator Barry Goldwater

Return to “Close Combat”