Ranger Parents Forum

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
wazzle
Ranger Parent/Moderator

Ranger Parents Forum

Post by wazzle »

Rangers, and parents of Rangers. There is a Ranger Parents Forum within this forum page. It was started in 2004 and has over 700 posts since then. I was, and am still the moderator for it and apologize for the past few years that I have not been logging in. Parents, when your son finishes his RASP and becomes a Ranger in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you can join the parents forum.

Guys who are working on becoming Rangers and are currently in Basic Training, Airborne, RASP etc. can notify your parents about this and they can check out the forum pages that are available to them. Once you graduate, your parents will have to be approved and then have access. FYI, there have been very few posts going on there for a few years, but as a parent of your Ranger son, there are a lot of posts that you will like to read.
Proud father of two 3/75 Rangers (Both have served, raising a family, working and going to school)
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have." Ronald Reagan
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Re: Ranger Parents Forum

Post by Disinfertention »

Really appreciate you calling it all out, Wazzle. Are you on our discord? It's obviously a small segment of all this but I'll shoot you a PM about it.
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09 - 04
wazzle
Ranger Parent/Moderator

Re: Ranger Parents Forum

Post by wazzle »

Disinfertention wrote: August 1st, 2020, 10:46 pm Really appreciate you calling it all out, Wazzle. Are you on our discord? It's obviously a small segment of all this but I'll shoot you a PM about it.
I PM'd you concerning this.
Proud father of two 3/75 Rangers (Both have served, raising a family, working and going to school)
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have." Ronald Reagan

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”