Introduction

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
USMCVET
USMC Veteran

Introduction

Post by USMCVET »

Hello everyone. I served in the USMC Infantry 3/5 India CO. 2005-2009. I am currently 32 with a Bachelor's Degree. I am able to get an 11X Contract but no Option 4 or 40. I am new to this site searching for as much information about the 75th Ranger Regiment as I can. Thank you for reading and I look forward to communicating on this website.

Thanks
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by Disinfertention »

Welcome to the site. I am sure you have already found a fair bit of information. I replied to your other post as well. Leverage this site and the internet to ask an informed question, like you did, if you have any others.

Please also note that I gave you access to our mentoring zone a bit early since you are prior service. The forum is specifically for OPT40 recruits as well as a few exceptions like yourself.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”