Introductions David

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
David
Future Soldier / Opt40

Introductions David

Post by David »

My name is David and I'm currently in airborne school, and going to rasp in a few weeks. I've been lurking in this forum for a while now and a guy in rasp told me to join.

I currently only have my phone and tried to change my avatar, but it didn't seem to work.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introductions David

Post by Jim »

David, If you truly want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We at armyranger.com take a great deal of pride in the young men who pass through here on their life journey. Please tell us more about yourself. Where are you from? Why do you want to be a Ranger? Which Mentee gave you the website?. Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top right of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, David.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Ronin
Triple Canopy

Post by Ronin »

Welcome to the site. The 82nd is always looking for motivated paratroopers. Why not just go there and save yourself the trouble of RASP?
RS Class 03-99
2/75
RRD
7th SFG(A)

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”