Introduction - 1/75 Veteran

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - 1/75 Veteran

Post by Jim »

Grifter wrote:[Good times...nothing but false motivation and some crazy antics....scoped you on FB. You don't look anything like the Ranger private I remember. But then again I guess none of us do..
Please confirm to Centermass, You know who he is. Ensure you have a phonecon with him.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Grifter
Ranger

Re: Introduction - 1/75 Veteran

Post by Grifter »

Jim wrote:
Grifter wrote:[Good times...nothing but false motivation and some crazy antics....scoped you on FB. You don't look anything like the Ranger private I remember. But then again I guess none of us do..
Please confirm to Centermass, You know who he is. Ensure you have a phonecon with him.
Confirmed via pm Jim. And I posted in his verification thread. Gtg.
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”