Introduction--Rubio

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
Orcarius
Egg

Introduction--Rubio

Post by Orcarius »

Hello fellow Rangers

I have been a member of this site and seemed to not have produced a proper introduction. So here I am and I want to thank all of you here who served before, during, and after my time. I want to thank all of those family members of Rangers as well; especially the mothers, because to me you have given more and that means you had more to lose. Thank you all. If I could have another chance I would have given more time to this remarkable unit.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
George Santayana

RLTW!
C Co. 1st Bn. 75th Inf. RGR ABN '78-'80
Ranger School 8-79
Camp Frank D. Merrill '82-'83
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction--Rubio

Post by Jim »

Orcarius wrote:Hello fellow Rangers

I have been a member of this site and seemed to not have produced a proper introduction. So here I am and I want to thank all of you here who served before, during, and after my time. I want to thank all of those family members of Rangers as well; especially the mothers, because to me you have given more and that means you had more to lose. Thank you all. If I could have another chance I would have given more time to this remarkable unit.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
George Santayana

RLTW!
That's the best you can produce in three years? Please tell us more about yourself, Ranger.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Grifter
Ranger

Post by Grifter »

Charlie Ranger welcome here.
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Welcome cherry.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Orcarius
Egg

Post by Orcarius »

Cherry, that is funny. I haven't heard that is so long that it really makes me feel older than I really am. Three years... that has been a long time. A lot has happened since then. I was living in San Diego and going to Southwestern Community College and moved here to New Haven, Connecticut to finish school. I have to admit that that was a good choice. I am in my last semester before I graduate.

Because of the present state of our country, I feel that I had not done enough in my previous years. Shit, man! I really thought that the country had a clue about the value of freedom and the way it has to be protected. All of you people here understand where I am coming from. You all have made the necessary sacrifices, a lot of you more than I have. I want to thank you for that. I am in school because I feel the need to get into action and do all that I can to try to get at least some of the people back on track. I need to get involved, I mean really involved.

I was on vacation in Moscow, Russia Federation. More than three weeks there. People, I need to tell you that what I saw there almost made me cry. Everyone that I talked had only good things to say about the USA. Most believe that we are the great country that I know we once was. I hope that it is not gone. It made me realize that just as they are,we are letting our leaders run our country into the ground. I wonder how far we are willing to get pushed back before we decide to finally take action. They hare Putin. I seriously question about our leaders. We do not seem to have any real say anymore. We elect them and they all do some stupid shit that fucks us all up.

I am truly pissed. I am just going to move ahead as if we have some time to get this sinking ship back in operation. Often, I have thought that I would just say fuck it and split. Israel is looking good to me. Russia too, the women there are amazing. But, It is in my heart and gut to stay in my beloved country and go down fighting. "Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some."

So, here I am not going to retire and ready to hump until the Big Airborne Ranger in the sky secides that it is time for me to come home.

Well, that was a mouth full. I hope that I did not sound to God Damn whinny.

Take care my friends. I do love my Country, but to be very honest, it is all of you suckers that will keep me here. I would feel like a deserter.

RLTW!
Rubio
C Co. 1st Bn. 75th Inf. RGR ABN '78-'80
Ranger School 8-79
Camp Frank D. Merrill '82-'83
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

A good glass of scotch should help with the stress. Or, it could send you off the deep end. Either way, GTG.

Why in Gods name would you move to CT? They're almost, if not worse than MA now with liberal faggotry.

Have you turned in your inprocessing packet yet Ranger?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”