Intro- Lucky

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
Lucky516
Inprocessing

Re: Intro- Lucky

Post by Lucky516 »

the MSG (who is a member here also) at 75th HRC got me squared away with a class this month on the 24th.

I am working out hard and staying healthy until I leave.
RASP 06-14
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Lucky516 wrote:the MSG (who is a member here also) at 75th HRC got me squared away with a class this month on the 24th.

Excellent. Keep us up to date on your progress. Have you been reading the letters from school thread? It will help tell you some of the things you will see later.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Lucky516
Inprocessing

Post by Lucky516 »

Jim wrote:
Lucky516 wrote:the MSG (who is a member here also) at 75th HRC got me squared away with a class this month on the 24th.

Excellent. Keep us up to date on your progress. Have you been reading the letters from school thread? It will help tell you some of the things you will see later.
Yes, Ranger Jim I have been looking at the letters from school thread and it's a great resource of near infinite knowledge.

Ready for my shot now.
RASP 06-14
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

Good Luck, man! Stay focused and as it's been said keep us posted. We want to hear success stories. RLTW!
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”