Introduction

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
thatoneguy72
Egg

Introduction

Post by thatoneguy72 »

Greetings. I am a 30 year old, prior Marine who is interested in pursuing a chance at SFAS via a Guard SFRE. Since I was honorably discharged with an RE-3P(back injury) and the CalGuard is not taking any RE-3s at this time, I have had to get creative in my attempts and realize that it may be a bit down the road before I am afforded a shot. In the mean time, I have been trying to enter the Reserves and perhaps get a deployment under my belt before the main OEF drawdown late next year. Also currently in the best shape of my life and trying to keep it that way. Wonderful site here. Cheers. {Also thought that i had posted an Intro way back but perhaps not}
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Jim »

Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
garyedolan
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by garyedolan »

Semper Fi!
Gary "28"
Co C (RGR), 75 Inf (ABN) '70-'71
USMA 69; RGR 4-70; RHOF-2011
http://oftheirownaccord.com

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be." Douglas MacArthur
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”