Grandson presently in RASP

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Re: Grandson presently in RASP

Post by RangersNana »

Awww so sorry to hear that.I wish grandparents counted in that forum. But I wish to Thank You for your post.I dont think she has had time.Jordan was briefly home this past weekend so we have been consumed with him,Enjoying every single second of having him with us. As always,Thank You Rangers,Thank You Families.Forever Grateful,Nana
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Well Im hoping this post will find my daughter Proud Ranger Mom. Jen,If you see this intro yourself. love ya stars n waves
Wishing all of you a Blessed Christmas.

As always Thank You Rangers
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

RangerNana,

It is such a pleasure having you here Ma'am.
You've brightened up many of our days.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank You Sir,I am so thankful for this forum.I am delighted that my Grandson represents such a elite group of Warriors,and thankful he has his awesome team. I spend my days praying for our Troops,and this Country (what a mess)
Every time I have a response from any of you it brightens my day.
Jordan has just returned briefly to Fort Lewis,now I can breath for a minute LOL
As always Thank You Rangers!
ProudRgrMom
Embryo

Post by ProudRgrMom »

wazzle wrote:
RangersNana wrote:Good Evening Rangers, can you tell me where I can go in the forums to talk with other parents and grandparents? Thank You as always.

You mentioned your daughter, the mother of the new Ranger, is a member here. Has she made an intro yet? If not, have her check in and introduce herself. We can admit her to the private parents forum, but, unfortunately, only parents.
Hello mom and wazzle. I did an introduction...hopefully correct (lol). I really have enjoyed reading some of the posts and seeing all the support here. What a wonderful website our Amazing Rangers have created! But you know how those Rangers are mom...................LEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Love our United States Army...Rangers Lead The Way! <3
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Ladies and Gentlemen,let me introduce my Daughter,Jordan's mom
Hey Jen, so glad to see you here.
And as Always,Thank You Rangers!
RLTW
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Just received word Jordan is deployed. I am thankful that he is with the most elite well trained Warriors in the World,praying for God's Speed and protection to him and his Team.
As always,Thank You Rangers! God Bless you and yours,may your Christmas be blessed
Sincerely,Rangers Nana
PS will be spending more time on my knees
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

RangersNana wrote:Just received word Jordan is deployed. I am thankful that he is with the most elite well trained Warriors in the World,praying for God's Speed and protection to him and his Team.
As always,Thank You Rangers! God Bless you and yours,may your Christmas be blessed
Sincerely,Rangers Nana
Hell of a Christmas present for Jordan.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Yes, he was expecting it. He seems to spend more time out of the Country then in it anyway. Deep Sigh!!!! this is his destiny
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Correction, Jordan is on a mission not deployed. Excuse the mistake. Still long sigh!!!!!
ProudRgrMom
Embryo

Post by ProudRgrMom »

Mom...he calls them "business trips"...which I find LOL funny that he calls them that ;)
As soon as I get word he is back...I will call/text pronto...heck you may know before me! I am rarely on FB...haha!
See you Sunday after I pick up our other soldier at the airport ;)
Love you!
ProudRgrMom
Embryo

Post by ProudRgrMom »

Jim wrote:
RangersNana wrote:Just received word Jordan is deployed. I am thankful that he is with the most elite well trained Warriors in the World,praying for God's Speed and protection to him and his Team.
Sincerely,Rangers Nana
Hell of a Christmas present for Jordan.
I know Jim :( They were going to get a 4 day break and have a little Rangers Christmas party at his Sgt.house...then their break was cancelled and they went on stand-by! He got called out and is off to wherever for however long! You Rangers just Amaze me!!!
Thank you Jim for your kindness and service Sir....Wishing you a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

RangersNana,
Noted that it's been quiet in regards to the females on the site, so I wanted to say a quick hello, welcome to ArmyRanger.com and that you, your daughter, grandsons and all who serve are in my thoughts and prayers this holiday season and all year long. Jenny

May God bless you today,
And keep you and yours safe all year through.
May God give you all the faith it takes,
To make your dreams and wishes come true.
May His love and wisdom always help,
To guide you on your way.
May His light shine down upon you now,
To bless your every day.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you Ms Jenny, and may your Christmas be filled with light.May you feel the presence of God walking in front of your steps,guiding you. God Bless each and every one of you!
Thank you for your service,sacrifice and Leadership
Because of you Rangers,my grandson has examples to follow.Forever grateful
RLTW

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”