Grandson presently in RASP

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Re: Grandson presently in RASP

Post by RangersNana »

Good day Rangers and families,my heart is heavy,my soul is burdened.But I will trust the Lord our God! He alone has the final say.As I watch events that are unfolding globally I am acutely aware of the book of Revelation being played out before our eyes.God bless our troops,encamp your angels around our warriors.May God raise up his people to pray and make a stand against the evil of the world and this Country.(sigh) as always thank you Rangers for serving our Country and defending freedom world wide.God bless you and your. This Nana is praying.
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

If this helps your heart, RangersNana, if this is the book of Revelation rearing it's head. If those events unfold, personally I would rather be back in my Ranger Regt. during that, than as I am right now, a civilian.
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
rangerjd
Ranger

Post by rangerjd »

RangersNana wrote:Good day Rangers and families,my heart is heavy,my soul is burdened.But I will trust the Lord our God! He alone has the final say.As I watch events that are unfolding globally I am acutely aware of the book of Revelation being played out before our eyes.God bless our troops,encamp your angels around our warriors.May God raise up his people to pray and make a stand against the evil of the world and this Country.(sigh) as always thank you Rangers for serving our Country and defending freedom world wide.God bless you and your. This Nana is praying.
The good news is we know how the story ends. Revelations can be a fearful Book, but it has a great ending. We just need to press onward, to the call that God has called us to at this time. Keep praying RangersNana, they need all the help they can get. RLTW
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

O thank you so much for your response! I cant express how much it means to me that you would take the time to reply. You have all made me feel welcome and you encourage to remind me that my grandson is with the best of the best! I am forever grateful for the path all of you have paved before him. Each of you have had a part in Jordan's journey.I am so very proud to be Nana to such a warrior he has proven to be. RLTW!!! God Bless each of you and yours

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”