Introduction

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
IPinero
Egg

Introduction

Post by IPinero »

Hello, Thank you to those who have served. I signed my 68w option 40 just a couple days ago. I am 18 years old and 5’6 looking to serve with the best of the best. I know rangers ain’t a given but I ain’t a quitter. I wrestled in high school but my senior year was canceled due to covid so my conditioning and endurance has dropped, I am currently training my ass off past exhaustion to meet requirements for rasp 1.I was also that kid who stood up during the pledge while a bunch of shitbags sat and looked at me weird, especially since my school wasn’t in the best neighborhood. I grew up in Staten Island, New York. Born a patriot. Daily I study, train, eat, read my bible, repeat.

My reason for wanting regiment started 2 years ago. My father graduated air assault, he would always say and I quote “air assault is the hardest school” so I thought to myself why not one up him and look into some real beast “Rangers” as I started digging I fell in love with every single tiny thing about rangers (especially the rapid deployments into harms way for our country). The thought of wearing the ranger scroll has been on my mind and never left.
Ship date: September 20th, 2021
HenrySame
Egg

Re: Introduction

Post by HenrySame »

Hello, good to know about you.

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”