Tactical Tailor-Lakewood, WA

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
rangerjd
Ranger

Tactical Tailor-Lakewood, WA

Post by rangerjd »

I don't know how long this store has been around, but I know it has been several years. I have a contract with the City of Lakewood so I drive by this place quite a bit, but I have never visited the store itself. I have and old back pack that is worn and ripped with a few straps and buckle missing. I decided to take it to them to see if they could repair it. They said it would cost $10.00 bucks, I say again $10.00 bucks. I left it with them, got a call that afternoon that it was done, Picked it up the next day and I was amazed. Not only did they replace the strap that was missing, and buckles, and repair a couple of rips, but they also triple stitched the shoulder straps because they were worn too. Did I mention that all this was done for $10.00 bucks.
I was so pleased I took an old large alice pack that I've had for years, but has seen it's better days. They repaired a ripped pocket cover, replaced a broken buckle and fixed a couple of straps. How much, you ask? $10.00 bucks. They have some really nice gear inside this place and also offer a military and law enforcement discount, so the new hat I bought was cheaper than I thought it would be. If you have not been there I would recommend to check them out, I know I'll be back.
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Tactical Tailor-Lakewood, WA

Post by cams »

Great company. Great people. Great gear. NDog (2/75) who is a member here, also works there Brother. Stop in and see him sometime.

Tell them Fitzy and Sully sent you.
Last edited by cams on May 23rd, 2015, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

cams wrote:Great company. Great people. Great gear. NDog 2/75), who is a member here, also works there Brother. Stop in and see him sometime.

Tell them Fitzy and Sully sent you.
Can't get a better recommendation than that. RLTW!
Dreadnought
Ranger

Post by Dreadnought »

Great place. Love the pouches I have from them. I used their MALICE frame, shoulder straps, and kidney pad on my ruck for the Bataan Memorial Death March this year.

Two thumbs up from me
D/2/75 APRIL 09 - APRIL 2017
RS 11-10
CDQC 002-13

Return to “Personal Gear”