Ranger

Re: Rangers Loadout/ Kit

Post by RangerX »

FAIL.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Matt,
Traditionally, the initial entry on this site is an introduction. Please introduce yourself in the introduction section. This thread is locked until you comply.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

additionally, your text looks like English is your second language, so once you do post an intro, you'll have to give us a good reason (and, a generic "research paper" isn't likely) to give us a warm and fuzzy that you aren't fishing for intel on how Rangers operate.

in short, you're not likely to get an answer to your question. you don't "need to know", and haven't satisfied my curiosity as to a meaningful need to know. so there's that.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

You did submit an introduction. It is as poorly written as this message is -- but I will unlock it as I said I would. KW's comment is excellent. If there is some question you might have, please explain it in some detail and let us know why it is required. This is not twitter or other form of facebook. Here we use the written English language to communicate.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

On my last mission I was dropped off alone in the middle of a wadi and all I had was a jockstrap and a light coat of CLP
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Grifter
Ranger

Post by Grifter »

Baseplate wrote:On my last mission I was dropped off alone in the middle of a wadi and all I had was a jockstrap and a light coat of CLP
You got CLP? All I got was the banana hammock :evil: ...........
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Rangers Loadout/ Kit

Post by IEDmagnet »

Grifter wrote:
Baseplate wrote:On my last mission I was dropped off alone in the middle of a wadi and all I had was a jockstrap and a light coat of CLP
You got CLP? All I got was the banana hammock :evil: ...........
CLP and Banana hammocks! I wasn't even special, and all they gave me was that worthless cod piece!
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
cco375
Ranger

Post by cco375 »

matt_rader wrote:im doing a reasurch project and need to find out what rangers where, use, and what they have on them . I just need a list of what you would have in your ruck, on your vest, what other gear you would have, what you would carry in a assualt pack or back pack stuff like that. thank you.
You can find all of this information out first hand by enlisting in the Army and earning your way to Batt.
Cco 3/75 00-03

I'm not leaning to the right because of a bad hip, its because my combat scroll is so heavy
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

cco375 wrote:
matt_rader wrote:im doing a reasurch project and need to find out what rangers where, use, and what they have on them . I just need a list of what you would have in your ruck, on your vest, what other gear you would have, what you would carry in a assualt pack or back pack stuff like that. thank you.
You can find all of this information out first hand by enlisting in the Army and earning your way to Batt.
And along the way you will learn first hand why we are so flippant with your request.....

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

XCrunner wrote:At best, this research paper is probably for his class in 'airsoft.' :roll:
I don't think your realize just how much of our current TTPs were developed by mil sim enthusiasts :lol:
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

that what you getting current on?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

You are still here with this crap?!?

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “Personal Gear”