Pathfinder

Entering the area of operations: Static Line and HALO Airborne Operations
Grumble and Grunt
Ranger

Re: Pathfinder

Post by Grumble and Grunt »

Got a couple of PMs about the study guide for Pathfinder. Give me a minute or two as I am PCSing right now but when I get settled into Bragg remind me and I will get that out. I don't know how big it will be but I'll try to keep it to a medium black and white PDF file. I think Kinko's should be able to do something like that as I would rather not sit there and handjam it.
RS Class 06-06
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Grumble and Grunt wrote:
. wrote:
Grumble and Grunt wrote:Finished the field problem late last night. Now its just recovery on THU and graduation on FRI.

All in all it was a good school. I knew next to nothing about air assault operations before and now I feel comfortable with a working knowledge of how to plan the technical aspects of them. I would have like to see some more tactical application of the knowledge but I understand that due to the various backgrounds of the students that might not be realistic. The school did put a lot in my kit bag that I think I can incorporate into training and real world use on an ODA. It might even help during SUT and Sage, we shall see.

Now its time to pack up and PCS back to Bragg.

JLTW- Your boy made it and did real well. Send him to RS ASAP.
Congrats sir. Let me know if you need any help when you get up this way. Just dont try to rear end my pick-up. :mrgreen:

HAHAHA. As long as you don't have your ERB on your Dodge you will be safe.
He does but it is cool guy readable, you ain't got the clearance
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Grumble and Grunt
Ranger

Post by Grumble and Grunt »

:cry:
RS Class 06-06

Return to “Airborne Operations”