holding on for life...

Moving in and around an area of operations. Helicopters, Bikes, RSOVs, Zodiac's, etc...
mccomas
Egg

holding on for life...

Post by mccomas »

gents, from time to time i do some work for the 75th downrange and every time that i roll with you on an aircraft, everyone snap-links themselves down to the skin of the aircraft. i end up getting ratchet strapped in or just holding on for life (especially in rotary)... i can easily add a length of rope to a snap link and call it a day; but the set-up that i see your folks with looks like it has some type of elastic built into it - it looks convenient. where can i go to buy this? thanks...
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: holding on for life...

Post by AbnRgr289 »

mccomas wrote:gents, from time to time i do some work for the 75th downrange and every time that i roll with you on an aircraft, everyone snap-links themselves down to the skin of the aircraft. i end up getting ratchet strapped in or just holding on for life (especially in rotary)... i can easily add a length of rope to a snap link and call it a day; but the set-up that i see your folks with looks like it has some type of elastic built into it - it looks convenient. where can i go to buy this? thanks...
WHO......ARE......YOU???
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “Ranger Transportation”