Need Some Help

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bulldog1
Embryo

Need Some Help

Post by Bulldog1 »

Not sure if I am in the correct forum, forgive me if not. I am Bulldog1, I run the facebook page Stolen Valor and the webpage Guardianofvalor.com. I am looking for help on running tab checks for Rangers/Fake Rangers that are brought to us. I had a guy that was doing this for us, but he had to take some Med Leave. If anyone can help us out, or knows someone who can, please let me know.

Thanks!
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Need Some Help

Post by Jim »

Please tell us more about you. I am the moderator for our poser thread. I would tell you that each man here who has Ranger on his avatar has been vetted as being a scroll, tabbed or both Ranger. Who are you and what do you expect of us?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Bulldog1
Embryo

Post by Bulldog1 »

I run the facebook.com page Stolen Valor as well as the webpage Guardianofvalor.com. I do not put my real name out for reasons I am sure you understand. Since we out a lot of people as you can tell by our webpage, my family has received death threats etc from some of these posers. I had a Ranger on my team that would run tab checks for us on certain cases, but he has since became ill. I am looking for someone to help us with tab checks, or join our team to help us investigate frauds who claim the tab. I do not mind revealing myself to you in private if you need me to. But you can verify I am the owner of those two pages by messaging me at either one.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Bulldog1 wrote:I run the facebook.com page Stolen Valor as well as the webpage Guardianofvalor.com. I do not put my real name out for reasons I am sure you understand. Since we out a lot of people as you can tell by our webpage, my family has received death threats etc from some of these posers. I had a Ranger on my team that would run tab checks for us on certain cases, but he has since became ill. I am looking for someone to help us with tab checks, or join our team to help us investigate frauds who claim the tab. I do not mind revealing myself to you in private if you need me to. But you can verify I am the owner of those two pages by messaging me at either one.
Your military service background is?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Bulldog1
Embryo

Post by Bulldog1 »

Currently serving 11B30, deployed to the stan 09-10 as part of TF Spartan, Logar/Wardack provinces. I can be verified by several Rangers, Amenta, Leatherman, Dykes among a few others. They have all helped me, or brought someone to us for posting on our Hall Of Shame.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Bulldog1 wrote:Currently serving 11B30, deployed to the stan 09-10 as part of TF Spartan, Logar/Wardack provinces. I can be verified by several Rangers, Amenta, Leatherman, Dykes among a few others. They have all helped me, or brought someone to us for posting on our Hall Of Shame.
Ig you are talking about Brad Leatherman. He died last month. Please be more specific in your asignments, My combat assignments are on my address line. I can back up all of them.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Bulldog1
Embryo

Post by Bulldog1 »

Yes I am used to putting Brad as a reference, I am very much aware of his passing on the 6th. He helped me with many cases since we started out with this. As I stated earlier, I do not like putting to much of my personal information out, as it is easy to google and find it. And trust me, I have those that are doing just that. If you would like verification of who I am etc. I have no issues sending it to you, and only you for verification purposes. Or you can contact 1SG Carl Dykes, he said he would also verify if need be. All I am trying to do is ask for help in some of our investigations, nothing more, nothing less. But as I stated above, to much of my personal info online and any person who wanted to find out who I am could do that. And my family has already been at risk once from a certain poser who also went after the guys at SOCNET. Did not mean to come here and ask if it was not the right place to do so, I apologize.
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Bulldog1 wrote:Yes I am used to putting Brad as a reference, I am very much aware of his passing on the 6th. He helped me with many cases since we started out with this. As I stated earlier, I do not like putting to much of my personal information out, as it is easy to google and find it. And trust me, I have those that are doing just that. If you would like verification of who I am etc. I have no issues sending it to you, and only you for verification purposes. Or you can contact 1SG Carl Dykes, he said he would also verify if need be. All I am trying to do is ask for help in some of our investigations, nothing more, nothing less. But as I stated above, to much of my personal info online and any person who wanted to find out who I am could do that. And my family has already been at risk once from a certain poser who also went after the guys at SOCNET. Did not mean to come here and ask if it was not the right place to do so, I apologize.

I think what's going on is you're afraid of your personal info getting out (rightfully so) and we are afraid of getting burned (again). We all need to treat this like a partisan link-up. This'll take awhile to get straight but we do it right and it'll work out.

Think of it as relationship building: short term patience for long term benefit.

If you haven't done so yet send some PM's. I would also hazard that anyone who has a Facebook account is way more vulnerable than they are here. Especially since you are asking us to devulge information and sources without info in return.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
Bulldog1
Embryo

Post by Bulldog1 »

No I understand, wasn't asking for info from anyone. Just looking for some help that is all, but yes would be willing to divulge information privately with no problem. Not sure what you mean by getting burned, but any references you need I can give. If you trust the guys over at SOCNET, hit them up I have helped them out several times.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

rangertough wrote:
Bulldog1 wrote:Yes I am used to putting Brad as a reference, I am very much aware of his passing on the 6th. He helped me with many cases since we started out with this. As I stated earlier, I do not like putting to much of my personal information out, as it is easy to google and find it. And trust me, I have those that are doing just that. If you would like verification of who I am etc. I have no issues sending it to you, and only you for verification purposes. Or you can contact 1SG Carl Dykes, he said he would also verify if need be. All I am trying to do is ask for help in some of our investigations, nothing more, nothing less. But as I stated above, to much of my personal info online and any person who wanted to find out who I am could do that. And my family has already been at risk once from a certain poser who also went after the guys at SOCNET. Did not mean to come here and ask if it was not the right place to do so, I apologize.

I think what's going on is you're afraid of your personal info getting out (rightfully so) and we are afraid of getting burned (again). We all need to treat this like a partisan link-up. This'll take awhile to get straight but we do it right and it'll work out.

Think of it as relationship building: short term patience for long term benefit.

If you haven't done so yet send some PM's. I would also hazard that anyone who has a Facebook account is way more vulnerable than they are here. Especially since you are asking us to devulge information and sources without info in return.

Tough
Perfectly stated.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introduction Archive”