Introduction - capsfan28

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

capsfan28
Future Soldier

Introduction - capsfan28

Post by capsfan28 »

Hello my name is capsfan28, I am 19 years old going on 20 December 8th. I have currently a sophomore at college. I work on commercial lawnmowers and engines 40 hours a week. I am currently taking 15 credit hours this semester. In my free time I lift, run,swim, and ruck. I enlisted in the national guard 4 months ago. I ship jan 6 as a 13f. I have been reading your site and regret not enlisting as active. My father who is ex Marine Force Recon really pushes me to get my school done so that I can become an officer.I have always had this burning desire to be one of the best, this is why I want to become a Ranger. I know because of the path I'm on my chances are slim. I'm a person that does not quit. I know you probably hear that quite often. To explain this, I was once in a wrestling match and broke my collar bone, I pushed my self to finish the 1:00 left in the match(I still lost but didn't quit, so to me it was a victory). I'm not sure what path I need to take from here to accomplish my goal but for now I must focus on basic and ait. I will read and heed as much as possible. At this point I would give anything to be able to switch to active duty in my pursuit. I will utilize the search bar to find help to my questions and if I need extra help I will ask.*1-(see bottom for note)
My PT
Height 5'9"
Weight 146
Push-ups-85
Sit-ups-80
2-mile-13:27
Pull-ups-19 dead hangers
Swim 1,000-1,500 meters 3-5 times a week.
I have been working hard on my PT for many months now and love pushing myself to the edge of my abilities. I look forward to your response and the knowledge that I will gain from them. I have a feeling that I will get more help here than the future sight. Kids there ask asinine questions...
*1 I only currently have an ipad, I am unable to select a proper avatar. I will have a laptop here in about a week to correct my problems.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - capsfan28

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome capsfan28.

The Rangers always need good 13F's.
Tell your father I said thank you for his service to our country.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Introduction - capsfan28

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Capsfan28.