Kahr P380

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Kahr P380

Post by cams »

Don't judge. 8)

I think you'd like the 43 Doc, the grip needs some stippling or a Talon type wrap and the mag accessories are now available with +1, +2 and +3 baseplates. Combined it has a great fit/feel and much more secure grip.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Kahr P380

Post by RangerX »

cams wrote: I'm digging the G43 so far. Except, for the trigger. Wtf were they thinking when they designed that thing. Still waiting for mine, back ordered right now.
I honestly think they put those in there for the trigger slapping idiots who go to the range once a year and burn through a box of ammo because it's "practice". "Good" triggers are "sensitive" and require some level of trigger control from the user. Recently saw a great example of this at a match where a guy shooting a 1911 for the first time (at a match) nearly took the front of his foot off because of poor trigger discipline. Can't even count the number of new shooters who have their booger hooks on the bang button before the muzzle is even pointed at a target. If they put decent triggers in all these striker-fire pea shooters at the factory, there would be a metric shit-ton of Darwin-izing and subsequent lawsuits.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “Weapons of War”