Nice find at local pawn shop

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Nice find at local pawn shop

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I wasn't looking for another 870, but I found a very good deal on this like new Remington 870 Express Tactical A-Tacs® Camo at a local pawn shop today. About a $125 less than the going internet price. The Remington breaching choke looks pretty bad ass and I may have to buy some breaching rounds just in case.

A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Grifter
Ranger

Re: Nice find at local pawn shop

Post by Grifter »

Flesh Thorn wrote:I wasn't looking for another 870, but I found a very good deal on this like new Remington 870 Express Tactical A-Tacs® Camo at a local pawn shop today. About a $125 less than the going internet price. The Remington breaching choke looks pretty bad ass and I may have to buy some breaching rounds just in case.

Late to the party, but that is badass Ranger..
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

I'd agree thats a damn nice "just happened upon it Honey I swear" 870 :lol:

Went shootin' on Christmas day since the step son was down from Virginia and he wanted to shoot the SAIGA 12. So I let him and then I said what the hell and broke out the 870 with pistol grip I keep behind the bedroom door "just in case". I tell ya what, a 870 is sure hard to beat for up close and personal. :wink:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I have since added a Vortex SPARC red dot. I went in debt last week on a 2012 Toyota Tundra, so this will probably be the last of any new additions to my gun safe unless I win the lottery.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

I had an 870 express tactical - I gave it to my uncle to use on his Ranch. I still have the angry pointy choke if anyone is interested.
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...

Return to “Weapons of War”