Questions about IF passing RASP

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
JamesGarafalo
Embryo

Questions about IF passing RASP

Post by JamesGarafalo »

Hello, this is my first post and I apologize if this is in the incorrect place. I'd like to thank you in advance for any advice.
I have an 11x Option 40 contract. I've been reading different material, but I haven't found answers to these specific questions and I would like some clarification.

I believe after OSUT and BAT I get a date to go to RASP. IF I pass RASP and IF selected I get a tab for the 75th Ranger Regiment, will I be an Army Ranger at this point? Will I choose a battalion to join or will I be placed into one? Does anyone know the differences, so I have an idea. Mainly is there differences in locations? I would really like to know if I have an option of going to a specific country.

I don't believe I have yet earned the Ranger tab until I pass Ranger School. So is it possible to be in a Ranger regiment, but not have a Ranger tab? What earns me a right to be a Ranger, being in a Ranger Regiment or having a Ranger Tab?

Will I go directly to Ranger school after RASP?

Thank you
11X OPTION 40
SHIP DATE: 20160217

"Five Mentees Report Here" Thread Member

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet" -Abraham Lincoln
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: Questions about IF passing RASP

Post by centermass »

**TOPIC LOCKED**

Go back, read the FAQ's and guideline for this site. Once you correct yourself, we'll continue.

In the meantime, enjoy our video........

RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: Questions about IF passing RASP

Post by centermass »

One last time killer- DID YOU JUST READ WHAT I POSTED ABOVE AND JUST DECIDE TO BLOW ME OFF AND POST THE SAME QUESTION ELSEWHERE?????

READ THE FAQ'S AND THE FORUM GUIDELINES AND DO WHAT IS REQUIRED BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER POST - HINT: IT'S CALLED AN "INTRODUCTION!!!!!!!!"

I'd rather you straighten yourself out instead of giving you a vacation. Your actions will determine what happens next.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”