Search found 9 matches

by jluna
April 5th, 2004, 11:41 am
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: Introduction
Replies: 15
Views: 7427

Welcome
by jluna
April 5th, 2004, 11:40 am
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: Introduction
Replies: 22
Views: 8370

welcome
by jluna
April 5th, 2004, 11:38 am
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: Introduction
Replies: 16
Views: 6812

welcome
by jluna
April 5th, 2004, 11:38 am
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: Who the hell am I?
Replies: 27
Views: 11631

Welcome
by jluna
April 5th, 2004, 11:37 am
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: my intro
Replies: 33
Views: 12075

Damn, you guys fucked him up. I'm glad I didn't piss anyone off when I came here. What a pussy.
by jluna
March 28th, 2004, 11:06 am
Forum: Good Humor Popsicle Zone
Topic: Things kids do or say
Replies: 19
Views: 8579

This story is actually about me. RGRLuna, myself, our older brother and parents were at an amusement park called Knott's Berry Farm. If you have ever been there, it has lots of minorities, especially hispanics. So anyway I was about 7 or 8 years old and I had recently seen a Cheech and Chong movie ...
by jluna
March 28th, 2004, 10:49 am
Forum: Good Humor Popsicle Zone
Topic: mission impossible
Replies: 13
Views: 5118

And where did U get those pictures?
by jluna
March 23rd, 2004, 3:29 pm
Forum: Good Humor Popsicle Zone
Topic: Got any fag jokes?
Replies: 20
Views: 11586

The Priest and the Rabi

A priest and a rabi are walking down the street.

A 12 year old boy walks by and the priest says, "hey Rabi, wanna fuck him?"

The rabi replies, "out of what?"
by jluna
March 23rd, 2004, 12:44 pm
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: Ranger Luna's brother
Replies: 13
Views: 5535

Ranger Luna's brother

Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce myself. I am Ranger Luna's brother. Sorry about the delay, but here I am. I was stationed in the 25th Infantry Div. from 92 to 95, then the 101st Airborne from 95 to 96. I am a disabled veteran and currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I look forward to ...

Go to advanced search