General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Things that make you go Hmmmm????

Post by AngryPistols »

Feb 3, 6:17 PM EST

Woman accused of giving sherry enema

LAKE JACKSON, Texas (AP) -- A woman has been indicted on negligent homicide charges for allegedly giving her husband a sherry enema that killed him.

Michael Warner, 58, died last May after the enema caused his blood-alcohol level to rise to .47 percent.
Link
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/ ... TE=DEFAULT
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Yea, that happened here locally. You gotta laugh though. Who the fuck gives people Jack Daniels enema's? He was Im told, and old Alcoholic and she was just trying to give him something to ease the pain. He died and she planned on buying a Auto body shop with the life insurance. Wow. Now there is a classy chcik.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

What the fuck?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Subject:  I Dare You To Try This...

Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.  Procreate abundantly.

Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural United States thing. You would not understand, pal."

Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon dead. Because it will never happen.

It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world... Except right here. Land of the naive.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Makes ya think, doesn't it?
Angry

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Ok maybe I'm a fuckin whack job, but just how much of a liqour enema do you need to croak.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Tool175 wrote:Ok maybe I'm a fuckin whack job, but just how much of a liqour enema do you need to croak.

Ill let you know. Im having a bitch of a time getting this bag shoved up my ass.
RS Class # 7-76

Gravedigger
Ranger

Post by Gravedigger »

Well pastor a frogs ass is suppose to be waterproof :lol:
RI 4th RTB 85-88 [Darby]
9th ID scouts 82-85
4/9 Manchu 79-81 [Alaska]
RS 6-84 [ Fortune Favors The Bold]
SERE Instructor class 3-83
NWTC
Mentor to:
Deadbolt

RLTW

" The Fun Starts When the Pussies Fall Out"
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

Well...
Not to take away from the alcoholic aspect of it...
But an I.V. in the ass is a good last ditch effort if you can't get a vein..

Large intestines job is to absorb water, so you ain't shittin' liquid all the time.
So a good cold brew would absorb REALLY quick and effectively.

Anybody wanna shotgun some 151?
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

SERIOUS alcoholics enema their booze....No booze on breath for driving, job, etc.....
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Tool175 wrote:Ok maybe I'm a fuckin whack job, but just how much of a liqour enema do you need to croak.
I'm not a 12 step graduate but this definitely strikes me as a cry for help!

"Denial is not a river in Egypt"
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Gentleman's club challenges nude ordinance

Post by AngryPistols »

Gentleman's club challenges nude ordinance

BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- A city ordinance bans complete nudity at all gentleman's clubs, but one has challenged that ordinance by distributing pencils and sketch pads to patrons during "art night."

The ordinance does give nudity exclusions for artistic displays which include dance, ballet and dramatic performances, so every Monday and Tuesday, the club encourages customers to sketch the models as they perform nude routines.

"As far as the Boise city code, it specifies it has to be a serious artistic manner and this is a serious artistic manner," said Chris Teague, Erotic City owner.

The club has put on art night for two months, and Teague said he has not received any complaints.

Boise Police officials say the club has not been cited for any ordinance violations.

© 2005 The Associated Press
Angry

Return to “The Mosh Pit”