Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Leather? Salty? What the.......
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
RangerBales

Post by RangerBales »

EarthPig2/75 wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about. Is that an introduction?
RLTW
EP
This is what I was told once, "Dude you don't have a clue". I now understand. So Mr. Pig take some responsibility in what happened a few months prior. I'm not the top lion and neither are you, that goes to our fello operatives who are currently in the field. As a gulf vet, both knees are blown, I have heel problems that are uncurable( hence I havn't ran in about 4 years, put on about 20lbs, and memory isn't what it used to be).
Show some respect please.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Ok, well I'm asking. Who are you and what are your qualifications? If your such a bad as "operative" than you can at least cough up Basic Training dates, Airborne School dates, Ranger School, etc. What division sniper school did you go to? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
RangerBales

Post by RangerBales »

The Holmchicken wrote:Ok, well I'm asking. Who are you and what are your qualifications? If your such a bad as "operative" than you can at least cough up Basic Training dates, Airborne School dates, Ranger School, etc. What division sniper school did you go to? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???

As I said that's chicken stuff.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hahahahhaha. Oooooo.

RLTW
Bell
RangerBales

Post by RangerBales »

RangerBales wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:Ok, well I'm asking. Who are you and what are your qualifications? If your such a bad as "operative" than you can at least cough up Basic Training dates, Airborne School dates, Ranger School, etc. What division sniper school did you go to? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???

As I said that's chicken stuff.

why don't you put your last name on your handle?

P.S. God, I forgot how rangers like to fight.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Apparently, you've also forgotten things like when you joined, what schools you went to and when, people who can vouche for you, etc. As for how I got my handle, well, that's not for you to know. I put my last name down because I have no shame about my service and I have nothing to hide. You apparently do. I'm not trying pick a fight with anyone, but your post's are baffling (to say the least) and so far you've been evasive. I don't know you, I've read previous post's by you (or in response to you) and until I see something to verify who you are and why you have Ranger in your username, you're just a DEP or wannabe or never been and never going to be. So put your money where your mouth is and spit out the info, mister "operative".

P.S. If it's "chicken stuff" well guess what? I'm one big chicken, so it must be MY stuff, so hand it over.
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
RangerBales

Post by RangerBales »

The Holmchicken wrote:".

P.S. If it's "chicken stuff" well guess what? I'm one big chicken, so it must be MY hand in my stuff, so hand my big one over.
Jees, you better watch that don't ask don't tell policy. BTW I'm not touching that, put it in a 203 or something.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Oh man....you're still around?
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

RangerBales wrote:This is what I was told once, "Dude you don't have a clue". I now understand. So Mr. Pig take some responsibility in what happened a few months prior. I'm not the top lion and neither are you, that goes to our fello operatives who are currently in the field. As a gulf vet, both knees are blown, I have heel problems that are uncurable( hence I havn't ran in about 4 years, put on about 20lbs, and memory isn't what it used to be).
Show some respect please.
WTF are you talking about? I think you've smoked a few too many bales.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Introduction Archive”