checking in from airborne school

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

only reason i was nervous on my third jump was becase as i was walking to the bleachers on the seccond jump, i saw a guy's main fail and him pull his reserve about 100 ft before the ground.....i thought he was gone, but he pulled it just in time,. when i got up in the air the third time, it was all i could think about.....i jumped though, and landed HARD...on my hip-bone....still hurts wyhern i walk, but im makin those last two jumps....no matter what.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Quit whining, you fucking pussy.

:cry: Oh no, someone had a malfunction :cry: I hurt my hip :cry:

I hope you only make four....then FRAP!! :twisted:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Frap - that's like a frosty coffee beverage isn't it? PLEEEAAASE tell me. Bwahahahah.

What the hell are we PHR, your support group? Suck it up.
Last edited by Spartan on October 1st, 2003, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

PoleHoseDivider, be advised that this will be your avatar until you finish RIP; in other words forever....Bwahahahaha :twisted:
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Ranger Saltbitch...thats funny as hell. looks like due to my injury, adn the fact that the Airborne Sergeants saw me limping and made me go to sick call, i will not be graduating this friday and i'll have to recycle to do my last 2 jumps, whichs sucks ass because this weekend i'll be pulling 12 and 24 hour CQ shifts :evil: ........
Bell

Post by Bell »

Wimp.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

PaleHorseRider wrote:whichs sucks ass because this weekend i'll be pulling 12 and 24 hour CQ shifts :evil: ........
Ain't nothin. What they should do is make you pull weeds for 12 and 24 hour shifts. You got off easy. Quit whining.

I'd be more concerned about missing that RIP date than anything....
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Why were you limping? Just feel the need for some sympathy and compassion? Puss....
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

PaleHorseRider, what happens if you get recycled as far as RIP goes? Because you'll most likely miss the slot you had?!?!??! GOOD LUCK IN KOREA :lol: haha just kidding
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

ImpaledHorseyRider: You've set yourself up so bad that now you're even taking shit from guys who are only DEPs, and you're an infantryman by god and almost a Paratrooper!

Well, at least we say that today. In three weeks you'll be drinking a beer in South Korea telling people 'I was almost a Paratrooper, you sorry Legs' and getting beat down over there. You'd better suck it up son and pull your head out of your ass, otherwise you'll be going to meet the worldwide needs of the Army.

When I was in RIP we used to call those who quit 'Terminators'. But nowaday's they call them 'WorldWides'. If you don't suck it up, you'll be a WorldWide before ever getting to RIP and getting the chance to quit. You should at least have enough honor to quit there instead of at Airborne School, that way you'll be able to tell people 'Well, I was assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment once', like all the other losers who quit on day one go around saying that for the rest of their lives. :evil:
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Jesus friggin' H. Christ on a rubber crutch, that didn't take long.

And you're jumping hollywood? Or have you moved up to those overstuffed pillow cases they call rucks down in Airborne School yet? And you've already started grabbing?

What they fuck are you gonna do when then Jumpmaster hangs a 150lb hog from your pelvis? Remember, pussies lower their rucks. You lower your shit in Bat., and your TL will be busting your ass because you took too long to get to the AA. Real men ride the cocksuckers in, take the beating, put their weapon into action, unhook, and haul ass.

If you can stand up under your own power, you can still fall out of a bird. But your wittle hip huts. Poor thing.

"Collect call from Korea, will you accept the charges?"
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

god damn... oh well, i guess i walked into it, i'll be making my last 2 jumps next week.....and as far as that fuckin' DEP goes....lets see how far he makes it before he starts chiming in, you havent even made it past 30th AG yet motherfucker, what the fuck makes you think you have room to talk?
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

ImportsRsloths wrote:
PaleHorseRider, what happens if you get recycled as far as RIP goes? Because you'll most likely miss the slot you had?!?!??! GOOD LUCK IN KOREA haha just kidding
All right motherfucker, now you pissed me off. Stop flapping your fucking man pleasers you shitbird, especially since you have done nothing. Now PaleHorseDivinder may be a dumbass and a cherry and not even a five jump chump yet, but what do you got? He's an infantryman, who could still find himself in Iraq, slinging lead at the ragheads while your still talking shit. Not that I'm exactly coming to his defense, but where do you see yourself in 30 days? NOT FUCKING GETTING SHOT AT. When it comes to Korea, I'm damn near the subject matter expert. Shitty country, but I still lived there for 21 months. With North Korea admitting to building nuke weapons, that penninsula could get fucking hot fast. Korea is a great place to be a single man and do some really, REALLY wild shit, but it's still dangerous. I came closer to dying there than I did in Batt. Almost got flown into a hangar, while crewing a CH-47, at roof top level, 30 knots, going backwards, missing the hangar by less than 40 meters. Then my stupid ass walked into a mine field a kilometer away from the DMZ. But you know what? If the Rangers on this post want to comment on my stupidity or PHR, so be it. But you, you fucking worm, need to learn to shut your mouth when the need arises. Espacially when you never experienced or even attempted any of the shit you read here. Just because you've been posting long doesn't entitle you to shit. If anyone wants your opinion, especially a Ranger, we'll fucking give it to. Turd.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

I went to take a piss, wondered off the trail and next thing I know, there's a sign that says "DANGER! MINES!". Did I actually see a mine? No. Did I use the proper clearing tecnique? Hmmm...probably not. I finished taking a leak (when you got to go, you just have to go) and very methodically walked back the exact way I came. I could have used a few DEPers though. "YOU! TURD! LOW CRAWL THE WAY BACK UP THE TRAIL! TELL ME IF YOU SEE POINTED METAL THINGS STICKING OUT OF THE GROUND! NOW SHITBIRD!"
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “About Airborne School”