being called Ranger without attending ranger school?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

DS1979
Embryo

being called Ranger without attending ranger school?

Post by DS1979 »

Rangers, roger using it now.....

DrillSgt.
Last edited by DS1979 on January 4th, 2005, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

OHMYFUCKING GOD!!!

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RSD 96-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

USE YOUR SEARCH KEY SHIT FOR BRAINS, THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED SO MANY FUCKIN TIMES IT PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO EITHER READ THE RULES, FOLLOW SUGGESTIONS ORRR

USE YOUR FRICKIN SEARCH KEY

AND THEN POST YOUR RESULTS AND TELL US WHAT YOU'VE COME TO REALIZE :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: being called Ranger without attending ranger school?

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Terry Welshan wrote:
DS1979 wrote:Rangers, from what i've sorta seen on the website here, anyone who goes thru RIP is called a Ranger? is this correct?...so what are they called when they go thru and graduate ranger school? thanks
DrillSgt.
The Dark Lords of Chaos is the preferred title. Your welcome.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

PM from the DS:
DS1979 wrote:Hello, i have a question...are you a Ranger? if so when did you attend?...if not a Ranger, are you atleast a soldier? just curious thats all....thank you...
I'd really like to give you the respect due a veteran but you're acting like a FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD!

LOOK UNDER MY NAME AND READ MY FUCKING SIGLINE! :evil:

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ THE RULES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

AND DON'T FUCKING PM ME AGAIN! :evil:
RSD 96-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Image[/quote]

Hey V, I turned the fuckin channel I think the shows better over on this station, this shit for brains is ofF the charts in terms of bein a REAL MORON!!! :evil:
Last edited by Bugsy on January 4th, 2005, 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

DS1979 wrote:"VeePM from the DS:
DS1979 wrote:Hello, i have a question...are you a Ranger? if so when did you attend?...if not a Ranger, are you at least a soldier? just curious thats all....thank you...
I'd really like to give you the respect due a veteran but you're acting like a FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD!
[/quote]

Bareeeeath deeeeeep! 8)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Hey DumbShit1979.....I gotta question for you.

Are you SERIOUSLY training young men to become soldiers?

Do you teach them attention to detail and how to follow directions, or is that not part of the program anymore :evil:
RSD 96-99
Oilpatch
Tadpole

Post by Oilpatch »

Damn! I hate it when the original post is edited and I have to figure it from the smokin'.
DS1979
Embryo

Post by DS1979 »

Ranger Vee....if your serious about your question that you asked me then yes i do teach soldiers and yes attention to detail is still in our program....Site slut and goth for the boys made me wonder if you were a male or female thats why i asked thats all........
DS1979
Embryo

Post by DS1979 »

But Rangers, while we're on the subject of search key...how do you use that thing exactly?...im not much of a computer person...do i type in the whole question i want answered?...type in specific words?...because when i typed in the question i had, soo many things came up that were irrelevant to my question....thanks in advance
Bell

Post by Bell »

Where's that fucking popcorn?

RLTW
Bell
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

DS1979 wrote:Ranger Vee....if your serious about your question that you asked me then yes i do teach soldiers and yes attention to detail is still in our program....Site slut and goth for the boys made me wonder if you were a male or female thats why i asked thats all........
:lol: :lol: :lol: "if you're serious about the question you asked".. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "made me wonder if you were a male or female" :lol: :twisted: :lol:

MAN ARE YOU ASKIN FOR TROUBLE Image you can have some of mine Ranger Bell, I stole it from V cause he's about to smoke some sorry lost in the woods motherfucker :evil:

BTW, if you pay so much attention to detail, how about sharing with us who ARE RANGERS what you found out in terms of the difference between Rangers who served in an actual RANGER UNIT, RANGERS WHO GRADUATED FROM RANGER SCHOOL, RIP GRADS, AND ANY OTHER FUCKIN VARATION OF THE WORD....

Maybe you're lost and you don't actually realize where in the hell you are, that does happen with people who don't know how to navigate or claim to be in charge of people but don't know what the fuck is goin on or that women aren't allowed to volunteer for a Ranger Assignment. What Army National Guard Unit are you from anyways!?! :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div

Return to “The Mosh Pit”