Nick West, Sniper, future ranger, warrior with a mind

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

DEPs, clean up on aisle 5 please.
Bell

Post by Bell »

This ain't your normal communtity chatroom. We ain't a communication board. I hate talking to idiots. Listen to the DEPers and do some research. If you study well I shouldn't hear from you for at least 6 months.

RLTW
Bell
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

First of all, loose the avatar. It is for Veterans only, change over to one of the Newts avatars. Secondly, as Veteran SnafuRacer pointed out, dont go around bragging about what you do. Action speak a hell of alot more than words. And last, use the search button.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Silverback wrote:Image

Ah shit silverback. I need the help, I pressed both buttons repeatedly. Can you make them work for me. Is this a trick question, like if I keep looking at the buttons I will get one that works? :shock:

Hey sushi meat, everytime you use the word Ranger, make sure you capitalize the "R". I never want to see a small "r" on the word Ranger.

When you get your shit together, then Welcome is in oder. 8)
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
toad
Ranger

Post by toad »

Mr. Ninja!!! Quit making posts on here when you do not know a damn thing about being a soldier let alone a sniper or a Ranger. Read Read Read!!!! You are not here to make comments, just to learn. If you keep making stupid posts I guarantee your time here will be short lived!!!! I have put my kid gloves on here so as not to upset your kungfuninjataikwonwasabi ass!!! Other Rangers probably will not be so nice!!!!
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Nick West, Sniper, future ranger, warrior with a mind

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Sushi Slayer wrote:Hi,
My name is Nick West,
I totally wanna be a Ranger,
I'm currently 16, so any advice on what I can do now to best help my goal of being one is greatly appreciated.
Once, IF, I'm a ranger, I wish to go to sniper school so that I may hone the skills I believe I am best suited to use in this great nations armed forces.
I also play guitar, been playing for 6 1/2 years.
I'm just about a black belt, and I regularly have matches in which I fight using the Muay Thai kickboxing style. I've also self taught myself many militaristic martial arts and techniques, i.e. Krav Maga, Kali, Brazilian Jiujitsu and Ninjitsu.
I study the Japanese way of the warrior, or Bushido. Also I have extensively studied the Art of War by Sun Tzu.
Digital art I've also a forte in, although I must admit, I'm no picaso. Mostly abstract stuff. I've been known to write Haiku and Kanji as well...

Thank you for your time,
Nick West,
Future Ranger Sniper (Hopefully...)
:lol: :lol: :lol: We need more ninjas, guitar players and Haiku poets in this great nation's armed forces.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

PM inbound
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Welcome Sushi Slayer, PM sent.

Swoff, PM sent as well.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Flesh Thorn wrote:
Sushi Slayer wrote:Hi,
My name is Nick West,
I totally wanna be a Ranger,
I'm currently 16, so any advice on what I can do now to best help my goal of being one is greatly appreciated.
Once, IF, I'm a ranger, I wish to go to sniper school so that I may hone the skills I believe I am best suited to use in this great nations armed forces.
I also play guitar, been playing for 6 1/2 years.
I'm just about a black belt, and I regularly have matches in which I fight using the Muay Thai kickboxing style. I've also self taught myself many militaristic martial arts and techniques, i.e. Krav Maga, Kali, Brazilian Jiujitsu and Ninjitsu.
I study the Japanese way of the warrior, or Bushido. Also I have extensively studied the Art of War by Sun Tzu.
Digital art I've also a forte in, although I must admit, I'm no picaso. Mostly abstract stuff. I've been known to write Haiku and Kanji as well...

Thank you for your time,
Nick West,
Future Ranger Sniper (Hopefully...)
:lol: :lol: :lol: We need more ninjas, guitar players and Haiku poets in this great nation's armed forces.

OH wow. :lol: Haven't seen an intro this good in a while.
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

From Your Blog
Sushi Slayer wrote:Just joined www.armyranger.com, it's a forum for army rangers, their families and civilians interested in the rangers.
It has a steep learning curve, and I suggested reading ALL the rules before posting anything.
You have to think out what you say before you say it very carefully, asking a question that is answered in another forum can lead to banishment from armyranger.com!
It's very good for any of you Rangers or Ranger wannabe's, and it comes highly recommended from me.
My handle is Sushi Slayer on there so if you go look me up.
Sushi Slayer wrote: I recently went to Professionalsoldiers.com,
and made a screen name and asked some questions,
that might help me in my pursuit of a military career...
I HAVE NEVER MET A LARGER GROUP OF ASS HOLES!!!
I asked very simple questions, and they were 100% appropriate
to the forums I posted them in, and yet they had to find faults in
every part of my submission and my questions.
They wouldn't even answer my questions.
So here's my verdict,
unless you're already an SF, are a complete ass hole at heart,
and all you want to talk about is the meaning of the definition
of your MOS, DO NOT JOIN professionalsoldiers.com

If I need any questions answered I'll just send an email to the
recruiters at goarmy.com. At least they are polite!
Look, the entire SPECOPS community is pretty small. I figure you have a few years to wisen up before you take on the challenge of joining their ranks. Now that I've seen your blog, and your rant about the men at PS.com, I'll have to go see what kinda shit you stirred up there. There are alot of experienced operators around here that have BTDT long before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.

You've been given some very good advice here, and you should follow it to the letter.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)

Return to “Introduction Archive”