Funtime is over

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Tool175

Funtime is over

Post by Tool175 »

All of you cherry ass whiny zit faced deppers, you are ordered to go out today and do a 5 mile run, I want you to post your times, and no one better be over an avg of 7:30 per mile.
Now move you PIECES OF MEAT :twisted:
The Tool
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Funtime is over

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Tool175 wrote:All of you cherry ass whiny zit faced deppers, you are ordered to go out today and do a 5 mile run, I want you to post your times, and no one better be over an avg of 7:30 per mile.
The Tool
Ok, we know who is bored today? :lol: :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I see they really listened too. Yeah they are scared of you.
:lol: :lol:
Ranger2
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

The furthest and the fastest they all moved was far far away from your post Tool175. :cry:

P.S. Next time make sure to name the ones you want in your topic header: Eggs, Newts, DEP'ers Report here.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Tool175 wrote:All of you cherry ass whiny zit faced deppers, you are ordered to go out today and do a 5 mile run, I want you to post your times, and no one better be over an avg of 7:30 per mile.
The Tool
I wasn't sure if it completely included me too, BUT I did it anyway. :D My time was 32:48.
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Kelly-Belly wrote:
The Tool
I wasn't sure if it completely included me too, BUT I did it anyway. :D My time was 32:48.

Man, good time Kelly!
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Kelly-Belly wrote:
Great time Kelly! Show em how it's done!
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Kelly-Belly wrote:
The Tool
You must be a super athlete, congrats. I dont think anyone in my platoon and probably hardly anyone in my company could even do a 5 mile in that short of a time. Why aren't you in the olympics?
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Now thats a great time Kelly, you see you fuckin cherries, that is what it is about. Sub 7 avg that is phenomenal.
The Tool
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Kelly-Belly wrote:
The Tool

NO, Kelly....5 Miles, not 1 mile. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Kelly-Belly wrote:
The Tool
Were you a cross country runner or are you sure it was 5 miles? That is a awful good time. Just wondering.

Ranger2
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

I ran 6 miles in 46 minutes yesterday. Not a depper, but figured Id sound off anyways since nobody else felt like doing PT yesterday. Thats fine. When you go downrange just tell your Drill SGT's or SGT Airbornes or whoever that you dont feel like doing PT. They will be very understanding. If not you can always go on sick call.

Edit: Great time Kelly!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Kelly-Belly wrote:I wasn't sure if it completely included me too, BUT I did it anyway. :D My time was 32:48.
What's the name of the CSM who was running behind you yelling at you to move your ass the whole time? :lol:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”