Ranger Wife Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Vee
Ranger

Re: Ranger Wife Intro

Post by Vee »

rangrwife175 wrote: and they are just so darn cute. :D :D :D (brownie points anyone?)

I know yer not talking about me :lol:

Welcome to the site!
RSD 96-99
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

Welcome.
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Yea.... :oops: cute is what we are...uh-huh.....
Glad you are here, tell the husband we are profane, toxic, and fun....he'll come around.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Welcome Ma'am, anybody associated with 1st Ranger Bn is always welcome here (pay no attention to the 2nd Bat Boy's cause they'll be hollerin in with their "2" cents in no time at all).
Last edited by Bugsy on December 9th, 2004, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

BeadleBug wrote:Welcome Ma'am, anybody associated with 1st Ranger Bn is always welcome here (pay no attention to the 2nd Bat Boy's cause they'll be hollerin in with they're "2" cents in no time at all).

NO they won't...they are trying on nighties and painting toe nails...they will be busy for awhile.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Bell

Re: Ranger Wife Intro

Post by Bell »

rangrwife175 wrote:Hi! My husband was in battalion before going on to a Pathfinder unit with the 101st. Then he went to the big sandbox and was injured 4/13/03. He'll be medically boarded soon so I thought this would be a good site for him to talk about the good 'ol days. (He's not into msg boards but I hope to change that soon!) :wink: I am also particularly interested in the whole med board process so I'll make my way to one of the other forums soon to ask questions. I grew up in Savannah around rangers and they are just so darn cute. :D :D :D (brownie points anyone?)

And I hope I did my siggy correctly. :?
This will be a good site for him to talk about the gool 'ol days. This thing is addicting.

Good luck on the med board. We do have some pretty good people around here that can help you with that.

And that cute shit must have started after I left. Cause cute ain't in this corner.

You want brownie points? Go to a brownie board. You get gos or nogos here. Your "siggy" is a go.

RLTW
Bell
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site! Tell your Ranger that if he has any problems at all in his Medical route, to PM Usaftacp or Vee. These two guys can make shit happen. :wink: Be sure and drag the old man over here.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Welcome! We're glad you are here. Thank you for your committment and courage, and please tell your husband "Thank you" for us.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
Proud Ranger Wife
Sister

Post by Proud Ranger Wife »

Welcome to the site!
Mom in Texas
Tadpole

Post by Mom in Texas »

Welcome rangrwife! 1/75 are a great bunch of guys! Thank you for your sacrifice and thank your husband for his service to our country.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Welcome little Lady.....no one has called me "cute" since I was four years old, and that was a looooong time ago!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Post by blueskiesalways »

WELCOME
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Rangers and cute dont really equate .......

when I think of "cute I think of puppies ...kittens ....Kids ...

when I think of Rangers I think of.... Pain ...
Blisters ...heavy Ruck sacks ....fowl smells .....stranges sounds accompanied with the fowl smells.....anything LOUD...... Ordered Choas...guys who think of Bluto Blutouski (animale house) as a role model.....Mud ...blood ....LOTS of beer

Welcome.... glad your here
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )

Return to “Introduction Archive”