armiche (español)

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
armiche
Embryo

armiche (español)

Post by armiche »

hola saludos desde españa alguien save mi idioma y es del ejercito americano?si es asi contestame gracias y un abraso.
hello iam named armiche and i have twuenty four years ,iam spanish and i like very much the american army.
me like knowing if a spaniard can enter in his army,if can inform me on that for please comuniti in may e_mail . blade276@latinmail.com. thanks.
Bell

Post by Bell »

WTF? Hey "BAN GOD" it's your turn.

RLTW
Bell
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I thought Admin fragged this guy months ago....everyone made an attempt to answer his retarded question; someone even made a lengthy Spanish translation for him. WTF more does he want?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Will someone pass the picante sauce my way. They make that stuff in New Jersey now don't they, instead of San Antonio?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I thought it was,"NEW YORK CITY?!!!" :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hola,

No comprende espanól.

Hasta La Vista
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

pneves wrote:
Hasta La Vista

:lol:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Someone tell him to go 'hug' an anti-tank mine.

I've got little patience for his absurd, repetitive, dribble. I wish I was on the 'Ban Team'.....On second thought, we'd be short on DEPpers if that was the case. :twisted:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Grassyass, there tunatuk..... :lol:
Master J

Post by Master J »

tunatuk Mmmm,could this be freddytunafish come callin again?If it is you better unass the ao quick.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

jody wrote:tunatuk Mmmm,could this be freddytunafish come callin again?
My exact thought...
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I just read some of freddytunafish's mindless dribble; I would love the opportunity to crush that scumbag. I suppose he was already banned by the time I came on board...

tunatuk, I hope for your sake that you aren't in any way, shape, or form, related to freddy. He dredged around in my two pet peaves; stupidity and BHD.

Return to “Personal Gear”