Medical evaluation??

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
BoarHunter
Tadpole

Medical evaluation??

Post by BoarHunter »

I read that after RIP Rangers go through a grueling medical evaluation where you must provide records for everything.

What does everything mean? Should I start geting records for stiches I got yrs ago? I know this seems like a foolish question but can ANY RANGERS EXPLAIN THE PROCESS SO THAT THE PROCESS GOES AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE? i.e. my recruiter told me to ignore a few simple injuries during my MEP's physical and was just wondering if I shhould continue to ignore very minor injuries

Thanks RANGERS

Chris
Bell

Post by Bell »

You should continue to ignore minor injuries.

I went in at 27. If I'd have mentioned every stitch I'd ever recieved it would have taken most of the day to get through the inspection.

Once you pass MEPs it's over. Drive on to the objective and don't sweat the small stuff.

RLTW
Bell
BoarHunter
Tadpole

Post by BoarHunter »

Roger that Ranger Bell!

Chris
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

Who was it Stew, I think I remember him. I can't remember his name though. Didn't he drive a Ford Probe or something like that??? He was kinda tall, skinny with dark hair right? Wasn't he in your room or maybe Garritt's, I don't freakin know!!! I can remember his face but can't put a name to it.
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
BoarHunter
Tadpole

Post by BoarHunter »

Rangers-

OK, well, I did not bring any medical documents to MEPS so does this mean that I do not have any to bring at this medical eval? I have only had stiches....thats it.....

Am I good to go?

Thanks

Chris
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

BoarHunter wrote:Rangers-

OK, well, I did not bring any medical documents to MEPS so does this mean that I do not have any to bring at this medical eval? I have only had stiches....thats it.....

Am I good to go?

Thanks

Chris
Don't sweat the small stuff. You should be fine.
BoarHunter
Tadpole

Post by BoarHunter »

Ranger Badmuther-

Thanks

Chris
Last edited by BoarHunter on December 2nd, 2004, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bell

Post by Bell »

I can't believe you've gone this long without someone popping you upside yer head.

Rangers are responded to and addressed as RANGER! Sir is not a nice term to use to NCOs or enlisted personnel. Officers are addressed as Sir.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”