Bus Ride at RS

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
soldier21

Post by soldier21 »

Hey Ranger Terry I actually live very close to Eglin AFB where the Army conduct's the Florida Phase for Ranger school .I ran in to two Spc.'s today after work found out they are OP-4 for the Ranger Camp
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

soldier21 wrote:Hey Ranger Terry I actually live very close to Eglin AFB where the Army conduct's the Florida Phase for Ranger school .I ran in to two Spc.'s today after work found out they are OP-4 for the Ranger Camp
Wow ! Can I have your autograph ? :lol:
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
soldier21

Post by soldier21 »

Hey Ranger Flesh thorn that was not called for I didn't realize that part of Ranger school was down here till about 3 years ago
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

soldier21 wrote:Hey Ranger Flesh thorn that was not called for I didn't realize that part of Ranger school was down here till about 3 years ago
Holy Shit. :shock: :shock: :shock:
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

soldier21 wrote:Hey Ranger Flesh thorn that was not called for I didn't realize that part of Ranger school was down here till about 3 years ago
:roll: :shock: :(
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Who are you to COME INTO THIS PLACE AND SAY WHAT IS, AND WHAT ISNT CALLED FOR? YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO IT, YOU HAVENT EARNED IT. SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND TAKE IT LIKE THE MEAT PUPPET YOU ARE. BEFORE YOU GET SNAPPED OFF LIKE A FUCKING TWIGG IN A HURRICANE. now move out ass clown. We have no time for your dumb ass.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
soldier21

Post by soldier21 »

Hey Ranger Puck a reminder I'm here your there ...I'm not intimidated by a Ranger.. I have respect for them because the hardship's they endure to earn the Ranger tab... but there are about 55% of Ranger's who will not see combat yet and I've already seen shit that will make a grown man cry... even you
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

soldier21 wrote:Hey Ranger Puck a reminder I'm here your there ...I'm not intimidated by a Ranger.. I have respect for them because the hardship's they endure to earn the Ranger tab... but there are about 55% of Ranger's who will not see combat yet and I've already seen shit that will make a grown man cry... even you
What the fuck is wrong with you? Us non-Rangers are guests on this board, and your actions do not reflect well on the non-Ranger community on this board. Ranger Puck is a 1SG, and has probably been soldiering longer than you've been alive. As a former NCO, I find your conduct appalling, a poor reflection of you and your chain-of-command.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

soldier21 wrote:Hey Ranger Puck a reminder I'm here your there ...I'm not intimidated by a Ranger.. I have respect for them because the hardship's they endure to earn the Ranger tab... but there are about 55% of Ranger's who will not see combat yet and I've already seen shit that will make a grown man cry... even you

Guess what asshole? We have respect for anyone who's served, until they un-earn it.

Watch your step, you're on thin ice here. If you want to hang around then you need to step back and re-read the rules of this site.
RSD 96-99
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I wonder what a call from a 1SG to another 1SG would do?

I will be sure to tell the Rangers who dug up the dead with their bare hands in Iraq on the raid that saved the so called hero Jessica Lynch that you have seen shit that will make grown men cry.

I will tell the ones who walked the mountains of Afganistan for a winter that you are harder than them.

The army seems large but when a 1SG calls your chain of command shit starts falling down hill. Or when a active duty SSG calls or a retired CSM calls.

Words like that make me think you are a bullshitter. You don't know who has seen what or what anyone is capable of. You are talking from inexperience.

Ranger2
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

So you have seen shit - - guess we can all kiss your ass. Especially us Combat guys that killed the enemy to stay the fuck alive. I guess you have seen more than us too, eh? We don't differenciate who is combat here and who is not? So where the fucken fuck do you fucken fuck think you are? I am here with my friends, a lot are Ranger and some are not. But you, like Vee said, are walking on thin ice. You try shoving your words in the wrong direction and you shall be gone.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
soldier21

Post by soldier21 »

You Ranger's have hard ons for pissing on the wrong people sometimes that's why I said what I said .. and don't try the pissing contest with me I've killed the enemy to keep my ass alive as well...this conversation and topic is done

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”