Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

mnathan
Egg

Introduction

Post by mnathan »

Greetings,

My name is Micah and I'm a best-selling author/journalist. Never served in the military, love the civilian life, and have the highest respect for soldiers who guard us while we sleep. Our freedoms--and they are freedoms, despite what many of my fellow lefties insist--require constant protection against very real, very serious threats. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway. Sometimes I have research questions. Thanks for letting me join the discussion, and thanks for your service.

Regards,
Micah
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Jim »

mnathan wrote:Greetings,

My name is Micah and I'm a best-selling author/journalist. Never served in the military, love the civilian life, and have the highest respect for soldiers who guard us while we sleep. Our freedoms--and they are freedoms, despite what many of my fellow lefties insist--require constant protection against very real, very serious threats. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway. Sometimes I have research questions. Thanks for letting me join the discussion, and thanks for your service.

Regards,
Micah
Micah, welcome. Tell us more about yourself and what you're seeking on this site. Is there a reason we should help you?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
mnathan
Egg

Re: Introduction

Post by mnathan »

Thanks for the welcome. I posted a question in the Mosh Pit about spotting a faker. Just a general question, more for my edification than anything else. I have a mild obsession about the psychology of faking--seems to cover fake martial artists, fake special forces, fake Ivy League graduates, etc.

If any specific question comes to mind, I'll post it. Thanks again!

-m

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”