New DEP Option 40

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Morris0352
Ranger

Post by Morris0352 »

??
Last edited by Morris0352 on May 18th, 2010, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DocHoliday

damit

Post by DocHoliday »

you leaving the up coming monday? ur lucky man, I leave the monday after that...the 18th.....man 9 more dayz to go.....my nipples are gettin hard from the excitement.

good luck morris, ill be there soon man
Morris0352
Ranger

Post by Morris0352 »

Thanks, I'll definately let you all know how things went. I should be home on EXODUS which will be right after abn. school. I don't know if i'll have much time but i'll give everyone the heads up on what's going on and how things were. But i won't have much time for that 'cause I'll still have to bust my ass even though i'm at home to get ready for RIP.

Thanks again for all the support, these forums have been a great help and every newbie needs to read EVERYTHING twice, if not 3 times, BEFORE you post even your first question.. All of the Rangers on here spend so much time helping us with all of our useless, repetetive questions and I want to salute you all for that. Thanks again, and I should be home around X-mas. I may have a few last questions though before I leave. None at the moment but I'll let you know if i do. Thanks again everyone

Kyle
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Good luck to you Morris.
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Good luck Morris and DocHoliday.
DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday »

thanx TooYoung.....man i been on this site for so long now...cant believe all this time has passed...thoat it would never come and now here it is. to all u new DEPers trust me the time goes by quick, learn as much as you can from these great Rangers. I'v learned alot here myself from these guys and I would like to thank em. Now it's my turn to see if I got what it takes to wear that Tan baret.
Last edited by DocHoliday on August 8th, 2003, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Good Luck Morris and Doc, can't wait to hear from you guys again and see how you're doing.
Bell

Post by Bell »

I'm gonna tell ya little wannabe shits something right now. If ya don't report back and let us know how it went, whether ya made it or not, I just might hunt yer ass down and get a personal SITREP report and ya ain't gonna like it.

Drive on and never quit. If ya do. Start looking over yer shoulder. Ranger Bell just might land in your AO with both feet.

RLTW
Bell
Morris0352
Ranger

Post by Morris0352 »

Roger that Ranger Bell, you'll be the first that I tell ;)

Return to “The Mosh Pit”