OSUT Complete!

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Neutron
Tadpole

OSUT Complete!

Post by Neutron »

Rangers, Veterans, Board Members....I'm not sure if you guys remember me, I was fairly active on this board back before June, browsing the different threads and picking up info on anything and everything military related. I shipped to 30th on 23 JUN, started OSUT, and graduated from D co 2-58 IN on this past friday, 15 JUN! Right now I'm on my weekend pass and monday I start Javelin training, then ship to Airborne School when I complete that! I applied for a RIP contract @ OSUT, I'll find out monday if I recieved it or not! If not, I'll try to get it @ Airborne. Just wanted to fill you guys in on everything, and if there are any DEP guys or anybody else that want some info/advice on OSUT, feel free to PM me.
Rangers, thanks for the knowledge you've given!

Neutron
Love of Country
"Just know who you ARE and drive the fuck on!" - Ranger Steadfast

Life is nothing more than a ladder, climb it better, higher, faster.

Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Never quit, and permanently destroy the little part of your mind that says...."I can't." - Ranger BadMuther
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Good to hear from you Neutron. I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you got Airborne, hope you get RIP too. Stay focused. Keep doing your PT & just know who you ARE and drive the fuck on!

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Letters from School”