Amen.

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
CatFish Driver
Ranger

Re: Amen.

Post by CatFish Driver »

KW Driver wrote:Hey, Catfish! 8)
Easy Cochise, I was AGREEING with you that Texas got it right in this case. I'm pretty sure that Nancy Pelosi and Dick Durbin would have beat that scumbag to death given the chance.

Please feel free to play hide and go fuck yourself at your leisure.

Hugs and Kisses,

-CD
Ranger School Class 08-02

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
--Senator Barry Goldwater
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Amen.

Post by KW Driver »

CatFish Driver wrote:LINK

Normally I think some Texans go over the top with the whole 'God Bless Texas' thing, but in this case I have to admit they got it right.
The bolded part is the section I was addressing. And I believe your sarcasto-meter needs a trip to TMDE.

But you start counting, and I'll go hide. The Ranch is home, cool?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
CatFish Driver
Ranger

Re: Amen.

Post by CatFish Driver »

KW Driver wrote:
CatFish Driver wrote:LINK

Normally I think some Texans go over the top with the whole 'God Bless Texas' thing, but in this case I have to admit they got it right.
The bolded part is the section I was addressing. And I believe your sarcasto-meter needs a trip to TMDE.

But you start counting, and I'll go hide. The Ranch is home, cool?
BAHAHAHAHA
Ranger School Class 08-02

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
--Senator Barry Goldwater

Return to “The News Dump”