Jagged AKA Nick's Status

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
jagged
Embryo

Jagged AKA Nick's Status

Post by jagged »

i'm his best friend Brian and Nick hasn't been able to get on so he told me to tell you guys he's doing fine and he's currently in Jump School at Benning. he convinced me to enlist and i'm leaving November 5th as a 11b. he was telling me how Basic was nothing but Hurry up and Wait and he told me to don't let the Drill Sergeants Barking at me get to me. he also said thanks to all the Rangers for advice. out :)
Never hate your enemies...it will cloud your thinking.
--Michael Corleon Godfather III
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Jagged AKA Nick's Status

Post by Steadfast »

jagged wrote:i'm his best friend Brian and Nick hasn't been able to get on so he told me to tell you guys he's doing fine and he's currently in Jump School at Benning. he convinced me to enlist and i'm leaving November 5th as a 11b. he was telling me how Basic was nothing but Hurry up and Wait and he told me to don't let the Drill Sergeants Barking at me get to me. he also said thanks to all the Rangers for advice. out :)
Thank you for the post Brian. I also think it would be a good idea for you to go to the introduction forum for civilians and DEP's such as your self. Register under your own name. That way you can creat a registered account for yourself. I am looking forward to reading your introduction Brian. Thanks for the SITREP on jagged. jagged has a good best friend. :lol:

P.S. Moderator, can you move this topic to letters forum please.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Thanks for relaying the message, Jagged. Glad to hear he is doing well.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Letters from School”