How

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Potiental Ranger
Egg

How

Post by Potiental Ranger »

First id like to start of saying i go to a early college HS and will have at least 60 college credits when i graduate
so saying that ; I am going to take College ROTC as a college class where i can become a officer. I know i have the possibility of getting opt 40 but whats the possibility of me being able to be a officer (taking college ROTC in HS) in the Rangers and how would i go about it
goon175
Ranger

Re: How

Post by goon175 »

Your question makes absolutely no sense. Please re-phrase it and ask a cohesive question. I have a feeling whatever it is your searching for can already be found on this website.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

You should also read the FAQs, especially the part about your first post being in the Introductions Forum. And if your use of the English language doesn't improve, you'll never have a chance at becoming a Ranger, much less an Officer!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

And change your screen name.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "

Return to “Recruitment Process”