DEPPERs Step Up and Sound Off - like you've got a pair

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

DEPPERs Step Up and Sound Off - like you've got a pair

Post by Spartan »

OK - a quick review - who is on DEP with Option 40 and with what MOS in your contract? Also, what is your reporting date?

Those of us Rangers who post on the site take pride in seeing some of you actually stick it out and make it.

Cicisbeo was the first to report back with success so we assume everyone else who was on here wolfin' shit and who left for training in the mid-February time frame didn't make it.

Of course, Glock who is in Airborne School right now - the pressure's on him right now as this is his jump week and he's going to start RIP sometime near the middle to end of August.

Don't embarrass us, or make us feel that we've wasted our time on you!
Last edited by Spartan on July 28th, 2003, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morris0352
Ranger

Post by Morris0352 »

DEPer w/ Option 40 Contract, 11x Infantry. I report to MEPS on the 12th of August. So that's 16 days away.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Depper leaving feb 10. 11x with option 40.......
In the mean time im just busting my ass at the gym and running/swimming.....

Started off about two weeks ago weighing 149 and im 6'2.... ive got more of a runners build
Stepped on the SAME scale today after working out and im up to 166 and climbing......

I took a PT test the other day and ran the two mile in 11:30, 84 situps, and 53 pushups............ (I could only do about 20 pushups a couple months ago)

I also got the To be an Amry ranger book, the Ranger handbook, the ranger school video, and a "how to pass your patrol book", that I've been reading a bunch....
DocHoliday

Reporting

Post by DocHoliday »

11x Option 40, Leaving Aug 19th for Ft Benning. Theres alot more Depers here we are just to scared to post lol
MrWesson22
Soldier

Post by MrWesson22 »

I'm a DEPper. My contract right now is just 11x airborne. My recruiter has promised me RIP by the end of the month in my contract (hoping for a January ship date). If he doesn't deliver, I'll have to reno and head back down to MEPS. I told him he's got until 9/1.
Ray
Tadpole

Post by Ray »

I luckily got 11x option 40 a couple weeks ago. I almost got stuck with regular infantry. My recruiter pushed the counseler to keep looking. My ship date is Feb. 26.
NickyC.
Ranger

Post by NickyC. »

Good Luck to all others that have option 40 and are shipping out. DEP, 54b, Option 40, 20030909. Wish me luck, can't wait to see what lies ahead of me!
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

no. :evil:
Master J

Post by Master J »

girls can't get op 40.But let me tell you about my op 40 for rangerettes.call for details.with a name like nookyC you will fit right in.
NickyC.
Ranger

Post by NickyC. »

Ranger Jody, I am the opposite of feminine and would like to apologize if I have offended you with my name. Please forgive me. thanks
Master J

Post by Master J »

good answer.no Im not offended in the least.just givin you a warm ranger jody welcome.have a great day.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”