Introduction - Jeff

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Jefftpage
Egg

Introduction - Jeff

Post by Jefftpage »

Hello, my name is Jeff. A little redundant I know. I was born and raised in Pittsford, Michigan and am currently a future soldier out of the Toledo Recruiting Company. I have an 11x contract and I leave for OSUT training on February 13th, 2012 for Ft Benning GA. I do not have option 40 in my contract. But I've heard that 11x recruits are sometimes offered Army Ranger contracts during BCT. And I am determined to get mine. I don't want to be just another soldier, I want to be one of the best. What I mean is I want to be better trained, stronger, and more of an asset to my country than a regular infantry man. I am 20 yrs old, played sports my whole life, and a fast learner. I scored an 85 on my ASVAB with a GT score of 119. I have taken one PT test already I did 70 sit ups, 64 pushups and did a 15:22 2 mile (244 points), a little slow but im better with endurance than speed. I would like to thank the admins of this site for letting me join, and all the Army Rangers that have or are serving.
An ill wind blows this way, the edge of the envelope burns
Forbearance and my vengeance, payment for you intent
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.
- Lamb Of God

Return to “Introduction Archive”