Introduction- James

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Got Um
Egg

Introduction- James

Post by Got Um »

Hello Rangers,

My name is James, im 24 currently living in New York. Ive been reading this website for the past year attemping to gain information in any decisions i make in the future regarding the military. I am currently an EMT for the FDNY, ive worked there for the past five years in Brooklyn. I have been a volunteer firemen for six years Ive read alot and learned alot. Before i make any decisions i have to get my ass in gear and get in shape, i am currently a fat bastard 6'2 230, i eat too much food and drink too much beer.

Most of my questions are regarding going active duty while being employed. I know the FDNY has a military liason, i am planning on contacting them and asking them a few quetions I have read the Veterans for Reemployment Rights

http://www.military.com/benefits/conten ... tions.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was wondering if any of you have enlisted for active duty while working as a civil servant. I am wondering if the recruiter is going to give me a hard time.

I want to thank you all for your service and for keeping us all safe and free.
Grim666
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Introduction- James

Post by Grim666 »

PM Inbound.
Graduated RASP Class 09-12
Successful Mentee to Ranger The Sleepy Doc
75th Ranger Regiment, RSTB 2013 - 2016
528th SOSB, SOMEDD 2016 - ????

Return to “Introduction Archive”