INTRODUCTION

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BIG KAHUNA
Egg

INTRODUCTION

Post by BIG KAHUNA »

Kind of new at this , but here goes. I would first like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU. To all the great Patriots that have served and are serving this great Nation. I am the proud father of JTEl1 who is now at Fort Benning in BCT. My son has chosen to serve this NATION in following his dream as a Patriot and follow in the footsteps before him to become a U.S. Ranger. The task he has chosen is of his own, and supported by his family and friends. Thanks to all who have guided and prepared him for this task. He has the upmost praise for your commiment in getting him ready for this opportunity at having the chance to becoming part of your Brotherhood. He is not there yet, but is on a long journey of his calling and is committed and focused on the task at hand. I would also like to say a special Thanks to Mingo Kane for being a mentor to him and a friend that he will keep for life where ever this road takes him. Again, THANK YOU ALL. Without persons of your caliber, we would not have a great Nation to live in, and all the rights and privileges that we have been given. Big Kahuna
BIG KAHUNA
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Re: INTRODUCTION

Post by Slowpoke »

With no intention of offending you Dad, I moved your intro here because your son isn't a Ranger.....YET.

Welcome to our little cyber home.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Big Kahuna.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
BIG KAHUNA
Egg

Post by BIG KAHUNA »

Sorry for posting in the wrong section, my apologies. Thanks again, will keep you posted.
BIG KAHUNA
Mingo Kane
Ranger

Post by Mingo Kane »

Glad to hear from you again, big man. Pass along to Jtel..."Always be Hooah." Never quit. And thank you and your family for raising a son so willing to serve this Great Nation. RLTW.

Mingo
B Co. 1st/75th 1983-86
Mentor to JTEL1

Return to “Introduction Archive”