This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

GMONEYXVIII
Egg

Aiming To Lead The Way.

Post by GMONEYXVIII »

Name: GMONEYXVIII
Unit: 3-4 ADAR

I've been active since 2962010, 25C Radio Operator/Maintainer. I attended basic at Fort Benning and AIT at Fort Gordon. In the recent months I've decided that i want to be the best and not just the average Joe. I've began training for RASP1, i'm currently in a fenced Unit so therefore am stuck till then. All i can do is train and mentally prepare myself to Fall in With The Best.
I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight. - General George S. Patton
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Aiming To Lead The Way.

Post by K.Ingraham »

A lot of 25Cs have appeared here in recent weeks. Search the forums, including the intros, recruiting, letter from school & elsewhere for several threads asking/answering about how to get to Regiment, the duties of a 25C in the 75th and similar.
Get into the best shape you can and be sure you are the best 25C you can be. You'll never get a shot at the high speed stuff unless you've mastered the basics.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
GMONEYXVIII
Egg

Post by GMONEYXVIII »

Thank you for the good wishes Rangers. And yea a few of my buddies from AIT had RASP in their contracts. I had the choice to go then but decided I wasn't physically prepared for the traning.
I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight. - General George S. Patton
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome.
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Aiming To Lead The Way.

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

GMONEYXVIII wrote:Thank you for the good wishes Rangers. And yea a few of my buddies from AIT had RASP in their contracts. I had the choice to go then but decided I wasn't physically prepared for the traning.
Then you've been working towards correcting that. If not, make yourself at home where you are.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
GMONEYXVIII
Egg

Post by GMONEYXVIII »

Ya I'm hitting the gym everyday to build up stamina endurance and strength to make rasp. I'm doing great so far I've stayed dedicated and get more motivated each time I do more and more. I'm bout ready to go just waiting for my unit to get back from down range.

Return to “Introduction Archive”